Re-Volt Lobby on Voobly

Post suggestions regarding RVGL here in this subforum.
DragonLimoX

Re-Volt Lobby on Voobly

Unread post by DragonLimoX » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:55 pm

Hey guys,
Remember back in the old days when you used to connect to MSN Gaming Zone ? Well it is still going but is now called Voobly that has taken over. Its basically the same thing but modernized. It runs on win7, win10/11 and all and has a feature implanted to configure ports in the program instead of having to access the router itself. The Re-Volt lobby is still up, but parameters are outdated due to inactivity. I got in contact with Chris, the Voobly administrator and he said that if we gather at least 20 players/racers to sign up, he would take the necessary actions to have it run using RVGL. Now all that I can say, its for you to take to opportunity to make it happen or, if you don't make it happen, nothing will happen not even a try of a golden chance. I think its interesting news and should be considered. I do like to provide support to the community and will do my best to follow you for the best of re-volt gameplay or gaming experience. Think about it. Think if everyone cooperates we get a good looking and working lobby just like MSN but newer. Anyways, I can let you guys know further more what's going on and we will all see from there. Go see this thread:

https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/346 ... ost1439087

Please guys, be cooperative, be positive not pessimist as I haven't left the subject to the unknown. Thanks,

Draco

Re: Re-Volt Lobby on Voobly

Unread post by 607 » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:04 pm

Voobly wrote:You don't have the required permissions to access this page.

If you arrived here by typing a URL, please make sure the spelling, capitalization, and punctuation are correct, then reload the page by hitting the Enter or Return key on your keyboard.
DragonLimoX

Re: Re-Volt Lobby on Voobly

Unread post by DragonLimoX » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:25 pm

I think that means you would need to sign up (if you haven't already..)