^Click Me^ (requires relatively recent build of RVGL)
A re-do of my abysmal "Scion xB" conversion (partially due to Ryuji Kainoh's model, must've been one of his first?).
Has no more issues with broken vertex welds or weird bad projection normals to "solve" the problems I introduced when I attempted to fix Ryuji's work back in 2008.
- Now correctly labeled "Toyota bB"
- Re-converted mesh with fixes compared to Ryuji's original asymmetrical model
- Textures re-converted, colors added
- Shadow and hull generated
- Scaled 88% from original, unscaled size
- Window transparency added
- Outer body dblsd to avoid see-through interior roof
- Carbox added
- New wheels with Ryuji's original texture
- Tweaked parameters