[Done] Track "searcher" in the Best Trial Times menu window

Post suggestions regarding RVGL here in this subforum.
ZipperZbieracz

[Done] Track "searcher" in the Best Trial Times menu window

Unread post by ZipperZbieracz » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:41 am

I have a suggestion to add a possibility to search for a specific track in the "Best Trial Times" window by writing down the name of the track or a part of it with " *xyz ", the same way it is done right now with tracks and cars in their selection menus.

This would make it much easier to look for best times made by players on the PC on different tracks, rather than scrolling the tracks in the "Best Trial Times" the old way – with arrow keys [or going back to the track selection, finding the track quickly by typing it down and going back to the "Best Trial Times" menu to see time trial times (as these two menus are linked together)].

Re: Track "searcher" in the Best Trial Times menu window

Unread post by 607 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:47 am

That would be nice, indeed. Having to first go to the track selection screen if you just want to check times can be inconvenient. By the way, it would also be nice if there was a way to go to the next track that has times on it. I bet less than 5% of the tracks in my installation have time trial times set on them, so such an option would greatly improve finding times times.