Language Speak Category Suggestion

General discussion about this forum or "The Re-Volt Network" websites.
agg1401

Language Speak Category Suggestion

Unread post by agg1401 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:52 am

Can a language category be opened where everyone can speak their language?
Turkish Re-Volter.

:re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt:
URV
Administrator

Re: Language Speak Category Suggestion

Unread post by URV » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:34 pm

Something like that cannot be moderated, therefore I'm sorry to say that the answer is no. However, non-English communities for Re-Volt tend to find their place on Discord, although unfortunately we don't have one for Turkish yet. If you or anyone else ends up creating a server dedicated to Turkish players, contact me and I'll make sure to add it to the aforementioned list.

This applies to anyone else who might be interested in creating servers like this for any other languages—just let me know in this thread (although I don't encourage creating a server for a certain language if one already exists).

Unread post by 607 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:52 pm

URV wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:34 pm Something like that cannot be moderated, therefore I'm sorry to say that the answer is no. However, non-English communities for Re-Volt tend to find their place on Discord, although unfortunately we don't have one for Turkish yet. If you or anyone else ends up creating a server dedicated to Turkish players, contact me and I'll make sure to add it to the aforementioned list.
URV himself knows this already, but for other forum readers: there is now in fact a Turkish Re-Volt server. At the moment of writing, the link to join is https://discord.gg/WEskjx5.
agg1401

Unread post by agg1401 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:51 pm

I started working to re-introduce Re-Volt to my country.
Turkish Re-Volter.

:re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt: :re-volt: