Unfair Discord ban

Talk about general topics regarding Re-Volt and the community.
nahman48

Unfair Discord ban

Unread post by nahman48 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:45 am

Why hello there.

I wanna write about this here. I don't really care if this should be written there, somewhere else or not written at all. I got unfairly banned for NSFW profile picture and swearing from your Re-Volt Discord server. If I could get second chance, which I don't think I will be granted, I would be thankful. Re-Volt community is toxic as hell, telling the truth. If I am gonna be ignored or again treated like trash, then sure, go ahead. Re-Volt in itself is very fun game but only alone. People should avoid playing with you all, that's all I have to say.
ZipperZbieracz

Re: Unfair Discord ban

Unread post by ZipperZbieracz » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:07 pm

hehe if the post didn't contain apologies, asking for unban and NSFW ban reasons someone could think this is me incognito
nahman48

Unread post by nahman48 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:11 pm

don't get me wrong, I know what I did, but profile pic of mine certainly isn't NSFW. if you could change user profile pic for each server you are in, just as you can change your nickname, I would change it to not have trouble.
Alex

Unread post by Alex » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:04 pm

nahman48 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:11 pm profile pic of mine certainly isn't NSFW.
it was a hugely inflated lugia licking a gigantic turd while someone rubbed its belly wtf do you mean "isn't NSFW"
Skarma

Unread post by Skarma » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:20 pm

1 blocked message -- Click to see message.
Why hello there.
Hi.
I got unfairly banned for NSFW profile picture...
Put two and two together, will you...
...and swearing from your Re-Volt Discord server.
Swearing isn't explicity against the rules. You simply told authority to fuck off when they asked a simple request of you.
Re-Volt community is toxic as hell, telling the truth. If I am gonna be ignored or again treated like trash, then sure, go ahead.
You are annoying as hell, telling the truth. Of course, we don't expect people to know everything under the sun but so many of the things you kept asking could be found with a simple google or discord search instead of us having to spoonfeed you everything. Not to forget that you linesplit like hell too, telling the truth.
People should avoid playing with you all, that's all I have to say.
People should avoid having to see someone brazen enough to enter a public community server with a name and avatar like yours and not give a crap, keep that to yourself behind closed doors, that's all I have to say.
...but profile pic of mine certainly isn't NSFW.
Yes it is. If you ever work a job, show your potential colleagues those images and see what reaction you get.
nahman48

Unread post by nahman48 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:30 pm

well, why not ban me there too? go ahead. people like you are just sick on their minds. at least try to differ NSFW from fetish. not all fetishes are NSFW, like fat fetish. if i ever work a job, i will happily show all that. only thing that's left for you all is go and get help. serious help, and fast.
Alex

Unread post by Alex » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:22 pm

nahman48 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:30 pm if i ever work a job, i will happily show all that
I'm already feeling sorry for whatever HR department will have to deal with the inevitable complaints for that
svito

Unread post by svito » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:03 pm

Title got my hopes up for Discord itself being banned in the community. Disappointed.