Remove or hide selected local items (e.g. tracks or cars)

Post suggestions regarding RVGL here in this subforum.
7wells

Remove or hide selected local items (e.g. tracks or cars)

Unread post by 7wells » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:01 pm

I am not sure whether this could be handled directly in RVGL. If not, maybe in RVGL Launcher?

Can RVGL help to remove selected local items? Let's assume that one placed 5 different tracks manually (e.g. from revoltzone) to the local folder and later decides to remove one of them. Currently, I would go to the local folder and try to catch the correct files that belong to this one track. As there is some possibility that one deletes wrong files (and thus destroys tracks to be kept), maybe RVGL could help with a new feature? I.e. add a tab for (custom/local) tracks (maybe later also for cars if that is not too complicated), so the user can individually delete some. Maybe this could even be used for tracks (or cars) from packs? Or instead of physically deleting them, maybe they could be (alternatively to deleting) somehow hidden from RVGL (by e.g. moving them to a "hidden" folder)? The same could maybe done also for cars (besides tracks) and/or only certain car categories (e.g. Rookie only) could be shown? If this is all not feasible or not worth the effort, never mind. ;)

Apart from that, maybe an option to filter car categories in RVGL would be beneficial?
ZipperZbieracz

Re: Remove or hide selected local items (e.g. tracks or cars)

Unread post by ZipperZbieracz » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:41 pm

cars are sorted in rvgl by their ranking already
7wells

Re: Remove or hide selected local items (e.g. tracks or cars)

Unread post by 7wells » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:26 am

But it is impossible to filter cars, i.e. to hide certain cars or complete classes of cars.