Soundtrack WAVS

Talk about general topics regarding Re-Volt and the community.
Keamon

Soundtrack WAVS

Unread post by Keamon » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:00 am

Hi,
Does anyone have the original soundtrack, as well as the New RV Soundtrack on WAV format? I really like a few tracks from both and would like to encorperate them into my Spotify playlists without having to convert them from OGG to MP3 (Spotify cannot play locally stored OGG files, which is ironic cause their own music is in the OGG format), and WAVs sound the best.

Thanks
VaidX47
Administrator

Re: Soundtrack WAVS

Unread post by VaidX47 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:34 pm

Wavs are the least disk space efficient option available, this is why no one bothers with it anymore when you can simply compress to lossless FLAC, but if you must to, convert from the FLAC rip. Kinda doubt full (if most) community OST is available in true CD/FLAC quality though, so better off having MP3s for those (if Spotify prefers that for whatever weird reason).

All can be easily converted with Audacity.

For HQ and masters of community tracks, may need to ask individual composers, since I can't see them easily accessible outside of provided 192~320kbps lossy OGGs on the website. Not sure why Marv never made them publicly available (source FLACs), or maybe did and it's somewhere hidden.
aka Vaid; >[MediaFire Stuff]<