Re-Volt World Ban APPEAL

Talk about general topics regarding Re-Volt and the community.
Lukisav

Re-Volt World Ban APPEAL

Unread post by Lukisav » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:31 pm

I am banned on Re-Volt World for no apparent reason. I suddenly got banned by the owners, and they just said that I'm banned. No reason provided, no nothing. I would like to exactly know what did i did this time? I got muted the first time that's valid. I do not understand my ban at all. Nobody warned me or told me anything to why am i banned. I asked Trixed and this is what i have got "a culmination of all the warnings and recommendations ignored and dismissed. not improving after the last temporal ban.". The only thing i have been doing is just uploading new content to Re-Volt World. The last thing I did was i asked who created rims to credit the creator. And then suddenly banned for no reason.

And i want to appeal my ban obviously. The reason why i am banned is that apparently my uploads have glitches and miscrediting. I began crediting rims creators ever since when it was told to me. And when it comes to skins glitches, i was unaware of that. I can improve and i know i can. I would like to sincerely ask Burner, Gotolei, Kiwi, Norfair, Skarma, Trixed, Vaid, Vas0sky to get unbanned or at least lowered the amount it is added to. I am NOT A troll bait user i was just trying to upload stuff i liked made by me. I think we could of talked to each other, instead of instantly dropping a hammer on me. So yeah. I apologize for uploading content with glitches, and i will try my best to improve. I want to talk to the owners, and i want to appeal. Thank you.

i honestly understand the first time when you banned me for a week because i was spamming my upload. Fair point. This there's nothing. I was just posting my work, and I'm suddenly banned because of it. If there's problems with my work, reject it, tell me, or simply do not approve it. Not ban my account just for uploading my work with glitches. i do not understand why am i banned for it. I understand yes i am not improving as much, but i am sure we could of resolved this chat-wise, not to just instantly terminate me. If somebody's work isn't good for approval, reject it, or tell me. Not ban the users for it. I haven't got a single message to warn me about this, nope, immediate ban. I would like to appeal my ban, because this could of been prevented, and there's no point in having a person with over 190 skins banned, just because.

I Apologize for whatever the reason might be, for not improving as you said, i want to improve and i want to do what i love. Sadly i saw one of my skins approved, and the second message was suddenly banned. I would like to get my account reinstated. I been in the ReVolt community since 2019, far as i know, i never really pushed any buttons to this point. The only thing that annoyed people is me asking for what to improve in my work, that is all. And i have recently stopped doing that too. I have been a part of this community for nearly 3 - 4 years, and it really makes me sad and upset to see me removed from one of the projects. I honestly sincerely love Re-Volt and it's a community, and it doesn't feel right to be in this kind of position.

Yes, my work is not the greatest, it's not professional of any sort, it's just amateur stuff. if it's not good enough, it could have been rejected easily and just that's it. Instead my account, profile just got terminated because of it. I am sorry to the Admins if i caused any "harm" or damage here, i was just trying to enjoy posting my stuff, and have fun ultimately. I did not mean to annoy, disturb, or harm any of you guys. I hope to get my ban lowered at least, and give me a second chance, because everyone deserves it, and since I've been here for a while, you can assure me everything could ultimately get back to normal. I love Re-Volt and love it's community ever since this place is pretty much my main attraction, and i hope to get better at making stuff and to befriend everyone in here. Because i don't want any negative emotions. Thank you please help.

In the rules section, the only two things that connect to my ban is Crediting and Mass Uploading. Crediting, i was told by one of the admins to begin to give credits to rims, which i have done ever since. Mass uploading, i have been posting my content one by one a day, nobody warned me or told me to stop it. I didn't see a problem with me posting my content one by one. I was not posting tons of them at the moment. The only thing that i did in the past is i posted all of my work to the site, a while ago, which i apologize for, and i stopped doing that. I do not understand why am i banned... Please help.
Manmountain

Re: Re-Volt World Ban APPEAL

Unread post by Manmountain » Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:52 pm

I would suggest that if you know who the "owners" are of "re-Volt World" ? then you should appeal to or contact them direct.
Lukisav

Unread post by Lukisav » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:04 pm

Hello. I have tried to reach most of them privately, and it did not seem to work. i tried to communicate with them about this. I do not want to make a victim out of myself, but this made me tear up and upset for hours, dye to my tragic past. I just want to improve, have fun, and befriend people here. I made over 190 textures and they approved them. It hurts to see all of that just drowned over not paying attention on little glitches, that appears to be the reason. If it is, somebody could of notified me about it. The last thing they notified me about is to keep crediting creators of rims. That's it. This there was none of that. Also, they approved my "final" texture, and banned me at the same time, which i find to be very strange, and depressing. I am still open for them to talk to me. Waiting since yesterday to actually have a conversation about this. Because this could of been prevented and spoken to me directly, instead of immediate termination. One of the admins just told me that I am banned because of my skin glitches and that's it. That's where the conversation ended. I tried to apologize and say that i can improve and that somebody could of told me this beforehand, and yeah. That's; where it ended. I hope to actually get a response, and talk to these people. I don't understand what did i do so ominous to get ignored this much. Yes i made skin glitches, so what? Reject it, or tell me why it is rejected. I was posting daily my content, should i post a bit minimal, tell me that as well.You guys know i can improve and i proved that because you guys told me to update my dates, my photos 700x700 and zip files, and i began giving rims credit. So you guys know i can improve. just speak to me and tell me what is the issue. I didn't get any warnings about my skins, until i got banned yesterday. In the past maybe like 2021, but now, none. No warnings, for textures, just a ban.
Lukisav

Unread post by Lukisav » Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:18 pm

Update: Now they removed me off their Discord server! I Did NOTHING on your Discord server. And they decided it's the right thing to do to remove me from there too! Can they actually respond and talk to me instead of just putting this under the rug like i am the blame for everything? Everywhere i go, they are literally putting this under the rug. I went on their contact, page i wrote comment, they removed it, i went on the server, they removed me. Literally, they are running away from talking to me. That's what is happening. And this is becoming ridiculous. I did NOTHING to be treated like this. I dont understand why or how is this even happening. This is ridiculous. Far as i remember it was my idea to make a new website for creations, i suggested this in 2020, 2021. I was not expecting it to be like this.

LukaVolt — 12/07/2020
"Contact old Admins of the RVZ site, and get the RVZ site new Admins to run the site? I think this is really needed so the site could keep getting updated, and more controlled then how it is right now"

It was my initiation that the Re-Volt Zone site gets updated and controlled. So they did make a new website.
Skarma

Unread post by Skarma » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:37 pm

TL;DR at the bottom of this post.

Hi. I will be dealing with this matter on behalf of the RVW team.

I am banned on Re-Volt World for no apparent reason. I suddenly got banned by the owners, and they just said that I'm banned. No reason provided, no nothing.
You were banned for repeteadly ignoring our recommendations and warnings and ignoring being temporarily banned for 7 days as a result. You were generally disrespectful and inconsiderate of other people's time, especially towards RVW car moderators. You kept doing the same thing over and over again, without ever trying to understand the underlining issue, instead always trying to find "the easy way out".

I would like to exactly know what did i did this time? I got muted the first time that's valid. I do not understand my ban at all. Nobody warned me or told me anything to why am i banned. I asked Trixed and this is what i have got "a culmination of all the warnings and recommendations ignored and dismissed. not improving after the last temporal ban.". The only thing i have been doing is just uploading new content to Re-Volt World. The last thing I did was i asked who created rims to credit the creator. And then suddenly banned for no reason.
The temporary ban was your warning. Repeatedly asking who created the rims of a car in the #general channel instead of doing your own research (maybe checking the readme files) or just avoiding using rims from an unknown author and maybe creating your own, is in fact one of the reasons that ultimately lead to your ban. It is unacceptable to demand being spoon fed after publishing around 200 skins.

The reason why i am banned is that apparently my uploads have glitches and miscrediting. I began crediting
rims creators ever since when it was told to me. And when it comes to skins glitches, i was unaware of that.
You've been a part of the community since 2019. In the time between then and now, you have managed to create roughly 200 skins. You would imagine that anyone who has managed to build up a reportoire of creations surely has a credible workflow set up which deserves recognition within the community. Criticizing one's workflow is not what we are here for, but if your skins are still having this many issues this far in then you are probably not doing something correctly and it is genuinely baffling how you can still miss things like these.

You're also being too literal with how you interpret what people tell you. We understand that English is not your first language but you take absolutely everything everyone tells you as gospel and follow it to the word. This is on top of the fact that people should not be having to hold your hand through every single skin you ever create. There's no excuse for this.

I can improve and i know i can.
That's not what we've been seeing for the past year.

I would like to sincerely ask Burner, Gotolei, Kiwi, Norfair, Skarma, Trixed, Vaid, Vas0sky to get unbanned or at least lowered the amount it is added to.
Why?

I am NOT A troll bait user i was just trying to upload stuff i liked made by me.
RVW is the only major repository for skins, its been beneficial for a lot of skin makers. But it was quite a headache having to go through over 180 of your skins at the time because you spammed them all at once. This resulted in us coming to the decision to no longer have new skins show up on the homepage anymore because of how abuseable this was. You could've staggered your uploads over time to give other creators a chance to have their stuff featured on the homepage for a while longer. You must've forgone to take this into consideration.

We even told you to slow down not only with this but also when you were updating every single one. We had to backdate all of those skins and we received a few complaints about it because people were expecting to see actual updates but were instead met with disappointment because of us having to fix something again.

I think we could of talked to each other...
Been there, tried that. Didn't work. Think we have a skill issue here...

If somebody's work isn't good for approval, reject it, or tell me. Not ban the users for it. I haven't got a single message to warn me about this, nope, immediate ban.
We've gone through this so many times with you and we see no change or improvement. Why should we continue to waste our time on this?

...i never really pushed any buttons to this point. The only thing that annoyed people is me asking for what to improve in my work, that is all.
Every RVW staff member has tried their best to assist and interact with you, but with your current behaviour, it is safe to say our patience has become practically non-existant.

And i have recently stopped doing that too. I have been a part of this community for nearly 3 - 4 years, and it really makes me sad and upset to see me removed from one of the projects. I honestly sincerely love Re-Volt and it's a community, and it doesn't feel right to be in this kind of position.
This would be the only merit here, except that you haven't stopped doing it, only reduced it. You still put yourself in this position by simply being overly oblivious. From what we have personally witnessed, your only engagement in this community is your skin making and you also take the spotlight off of everyone else. You have done this several times, even responding to something that had nothing to do with your skins just to grab a certain person's attention. This is not a good way to conduct yourself, here or anywhere for that matter.

Yes, my work is not the greatest, it's not professional of any sort, it's just amateur stuff.
All of us content creators in this community are considered "amateur" in the sense that we do this entirely self-sufficiently for recreation. Even so, a whole majority of us still care about the work we put into our creations and I'm sure you would want to believe you do too. Instead, it is really difficult to tell if you do this because you actually like to or you're just trying too hard to be accepted somewhere.

There are far far too many instances to count where you let people dictate what you should do with your creations. This is a pretty bad way to go about making things and trying to fit in. You should be focusing on doing what you want to do, not what others want you to. Lots of your skins also lack any real direction. You just simply change things at the drop of a hat because one person said one thing or another. You need to take more initiative beyond the first showing of whatever you're making.

I am sorry to the Admins if i caused any "harm" or damage here, i was just trying to enjoy posting my stuff, and have fun ultimately. I did not mean to annoy, disturb, or harm any of you guys.
We can believe that you may not have literally intended it but, ultimately. this was the result.

I hope to get my ban lowered at least, and give me a second chance, because everyone deserves it, and since I've been here for a while, you can assure me everything could ultimately get back to normal.
The current "normality" is exactly what the problem is here. The things we've had to implement on the site since it launched, the constant "this?" regarding your skins, your constant bombardment to some staffers in DMs... We feel it is not worth our time or effort anymore.

One of the many fixes we had to do were your lopsided images with inconsistent resolutions. They were never flush and broke the site's formatting. We also had to remove the ability to self rate one's creations because you constantly rated 5 stars on all of your skins.

Does that sound fair to you? This is not the "normality" we deserve.

I didn't see a problem with me posting my content one by one.
This is completely fine to do. Doing hundreds of them in one go? Not so much.

TL;DR: You were banned for generally being disruptive, attention seeking and forcing our hand to change things multiple times on RVW. You should also have a grasp on how to be making skins by now and think for yourself, not making others do it for you. Are you doing this because you actually enjoy it or is it all just for show and recognition? Consider a little self-reflection.
Lukisav

Unread post by Lukisav » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:47 pm

Hello. Good Day. This Is My Response. I Hope Everyone Is Having A Nice Day/Night.

1. - Far as i remember, everything you told me i have done it. You guys told me to update the date formatting, i did. You told me to make the images box-wise 500x500, 600x600, 700x700, i did. You told me to make my uploads ZIP files i did. You told me to give credits to rims i did. I did not get any new warnings, or path to tell me that we got a skins issue here too. i was totally unaware of the problems, and i apologize for not being neater when it comes to my textures. Everything that was told me to i tried to my best to imply, i was literally unaware, not noticed and untold about that my skins have problems too until Trixed told me. I was unaware completely and i can guarantee to try my best to focus on not having glitches anymore. Trixed send me two glitches one for the Get Air skin, which i literally couldn't find the fix for, the texture was like that,1 i was trying to fix it and i was stuck. And the Flower Power one, which i agree and it's a pure black glitch i apologize on that. As i said i was unaware completely that my skins are problematic as well. Nobody told me that in the newer period, only what i mentioned. I did get warnings for a skin in particular, Sylea and FlowerPower skins by Norfair. however, i did not understand until now that when you warn me for one skin, that it implied for every other one. I thought when warning me once for one skin that's it. I didn't know or thought nobody told me, that that one warning then goes to all the other ones. i thought you would warn me individually for a skin what to fix. I didn't know that it was this system until now i understood. And the warnings that he gave me for the two skins in particular i fixed them what was told to me. I want to understand the issue i really do. If i didn't i wouldn't care and i wouldn't try my best to talk to you guys to fix this and to make everything peaceful again. Nobody explained to me that when i get a warning for pure blacks on one skin that it automatically copy-pastes the warning for another skin. Nobody told me that and i was completely unaware of that system.

2. - I was told by a Admin that i can always ask who is a creator of rims, he said you can ask "us", he did not specify if i can ask on the server, or did he mean in a private message. I thought of it that i can in server, it was not specified. Okay if i cant ask my bad i apologize for that too. I just asked once or twice, that's it. Okay fair enough, somebody could have told me that, instead. I could understand that and there was no need for such harsh decisions over that. I never asked anybody to spoon-fed me, i just post them and that's all. And i did improve after the temporary ban, i never spammed again, never made images not be as a box, dates, i improved. It's not like i completely mistook your directions.

3. - I have been like that my whole life. I take everything literally. People mocked me for it. It's very rare i dont take something literal. I apologize but that's how i am since ever. I know English very well it's just my personality. And i agree, my bad i apologize for not taking my work more serious. I agree i should be more precise on how do i make my content, i agree i was not the most precise on making my content and absolutely can apologize for that, and i can assure I'll take much more time checking for glitches. I understand that and i apologize i will try to improve as much as i can. As i said in 1, i did not know warning me for one skin it goes copy paste for all the other ones.

4. - Yes i can. Everyone can improve. I just did not know that it was this bad situation. I can improve and i'm sure of that. I just was not focused enough on my work. I made them for fun, and i never thought of it to be overly serious about it. I apologize and i can improve and i think i can prove that and that i could get another shot. I will not ask for rims who to credit, ill do my research my self, and i'm sure everything could be okay.

5. - "I would like to sincerely ask Burner, Gotolei, Kiwi, Norfair, Skarma, Trixed, Vaid, Vas0sky to get unbanned or at least lowered the amount it is added to." Because i understand my mistakes and i will try my best not to upload skins with glitches, ask for credit, ask for skin support or anything else. I love Re-Volt this place is my main attraction. I never wanted to be treated like this, i'm really sorry to you and the other staff members for getting into such a position. I'm not a bad person, i was just not overly serious when it comes to my creations, and now i understood my mistakes and i could try my best not to push any buttons again. I am truly sorry i cried yesterday and today because of this. I just wanted to have friends, and to do this for fun. i didn't expect to get terminated just because of the glitches that i can improve and because of asking for credit. I can try my best not to fail your expectations. Please just a final chance I'll honestly try my best not to make any mistakes like you mentioned. Guys, please. I honestly to God i am sorry, i apologize, and i did not know how this functioned well enough, until now. I can assure you that i will change and that i will inspect all of my skins in the future instead of immediately posting them. I'll check them, and inspect them as best as i can before i upload them to Re-Volt World. It was my fault for not fully understanding the process of this place. i Am really sorry guys and i can assure you that i have felt horrible and regretful ever since yesterday. It's just a massive pain to me mentally that i am trying my best to get a final chance. I didnt mean to push any buttons i didn't mean to be seen as like i am now. I just want to restart and try again. Please i beg you and i promise ill try my best to stay in line from now on. it was my fault for not understanding your words completely and i sincerely ask you guys for forgiveness and to let me back in your company. Honestly, this means a lot to me,this community means me a lot. I honestly sincerely hope you can give me a final chance guys.

6. - Yes i highly apologize for that too. I didn't think of that it would of been such a big problem when i posted them all at once. It's totally my fault for not uploading one by one. I am sorry for that, and i totally understand that. Now, i was just updating the images to be 700x700 and dates formatting. Because it was told to me that it was wrongfully made. So i was updating them. I nearly finished all of them i think more like 10 - 12 i had to update.

7. - No. In the past maybe. At the moment i do not recall. The only thing that was mentioned to me was the rims crediting. i do not recall getting any skins complaints, except that i am repeatedly using decals. That's it. I do not remember any else complaints. So i am confused on that. My bad as i mentioned up there, i have gotten skin complaints but specifically which one. I didnt know as i said in 1, that when i get warned for a glitch on a skin, it automatically copy-pastes to the other ones. I thought that when you find a glitch that you tell me, i fix it. Instead, you tell me once, and then i have to focus my self on not repeating the same mistake. Understood i apologize for not understanding.

8. - Because i can improve. I was being just messy with my work, and i will try to be clean with my works from now on. I think a last chance is fair. Please I will try my best to go through all my newest works, and check for any bugs and stuff. I promise my work will improve because i know i can. I understood now that when you warned me for a skin in particular that it means that i have to focus on not making the same mistake on other projects. I am 100% understood what was served now. And i apologize. I can improve and i belive i deserve a final chance.

9. - In the past yeah. Now not really. i was talking to one of the Admins and then they just stopped talking to me. Most of the admins stopped communicating with me. I was only chatting with Burner in the past, and that's all. And i apologize if i pushed any buttons my self. I would love to be able to talk to Burner, Nofair again but it seems like i let them down, by what all occurred.

10. - I did stop it? I literally stopped asking for any kind of support on my work. And i will not repeat that. I understand that mistake and i apologize. I was not trying to get anyone's attention by doing this, i was literally just looking for other people's viewpoints. I stopped doing that and that's closed. I have stopped completely and it will never occur again, that and rims crediting questions. Understood.

11. - Right, well since i haven't had the greatest personal life, that's absolutely true. I sometimes try too hard to get accepted, because most of my life in real life i have been rejected and was the loner one. I am going to be open about this the only physical person i am close with is one of my parents, and that's it for being close with someone face to face. I am a loner, I've been like this for a while now. So i apologize and I'll try my best not to over-commit my behavior.

12. - I am not a bad person i did not mean to make this a reality. I just posted my stuff and that's all. I never ever wanted to hurt or harm any of you guys i strongly apologize if that's occurred in some way.

13. - Exactly. I stopped asking this? a while ago, and i have been updating the resolutions pictures! I have improved that. That's why i think i deserve a final chance and just talk to me. I haven't talked much to the Mods, Admins. We talked a bit, and then we lose contact, probably because of my lack of skills that i promised i will improve. Please just lower it i beg you to a month or so, I don't think permanent is fair. Simply because i have been trying to improve and i will improve even more i can assure that all of the admins.

14. - Okay. i was posting one a day. In the past i posted all of them which i never did again and i sincerely apologized to all of you for that.

15. - I stopped seeking Attention a while ago. Me just asking who to credit for rims that's all i did. And then i updated and changed the rims. I never wanted to be "disruptive", i was just trying to blend it. Please give me a final end chance. I never asked anyone to do skins for me? i made all of them by my self? If you mean as in for them to update my glitches fair point i apologize for that and ill try my best not to upload skins with mistakes anymore.

I Honestly Hope That You Guys Just Give Me A Final Chance. I Will Try My Best Not To Let You Guys Down. As You Can Tell This Means A Lot To Me. Is It Possible To Just Lower The Ban? I Don't Believe Permanent After A Second Strike Is Okay. In Most Places, You Got Three Lives. So Please Give me A Final Life. If Anyone Wants To I Am Down To Resolve This Voice-Call Too. If Any Of The Admins Mods Would Like To Call Me, I Am Down To Talk. The Only Thing I Am Requesting Is To Lower My Ban. Permanently Banning Someone Just Because Of Their Lack Of Improvement, And Glitches Is Unnecessary. Ban Me For 3 Weeks, A Month, I Don't Know. At Least To Me, I Think There Was No Need For A Perma Ban Just Because Of What is Here. As I Said, Call Me. I Am Open To Talking. Since All of This Ouccured, I am down to Voice-Call over this. If you'd like of course. Just To Clarify I Do not Recall Ever Being Rude, Toxic, Problematic. I was just trying to enjoy posting content to Re-Volt World. Well, i just hope that you guys lower the ban, that's it. Everyone Deserves A Final Chance,

Please Just Pick A Date Of The Ban Expiration And That's All That I Am Asking For. Nothing Else, I Just Want My Ban To Have Expiration.
Lukisav

Unread post by Lukisav » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:41 pm

As i said, i think this is not for a perma ban. i think giving me few weeks, or a month or so ban is understandable i guess. There's no reason to perma ban me over this. Somebody could of told me that when you point something on one skin, that its for all of the others then. Norfair send me 3 messages, and then he deleted them. I asked him what's up, and he didn't respond. I am guessing that was the warning about this that was removed from my message box. I just want to have a ban that can expire eventually. That's all what i want. I have responded to the text written. This seems all like a misunderstanding that could of been prevented.
Manmountain

Unread post by Manmountain » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:01 pm

@Lukisav
Asked and answered !

Please deal with it and move on with your life.
You have not been banned from here, yet ! so you still have access to everything RV and can still enjoy the game if only in a limited social fashion.
Lukisav

Unread post by Lukisav » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:25 pm

Half answered. I am still looking forward to fix this situation. I am still enjoying Re-Volt i love this game. Oh well, if there's nothing else that i can do. Understandable. Thank you for your time. I hope to eventually get back, and i hope everything the best.
Tubers

Unread post by Tubers » Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:43 pm

Just upload to Gamebanana: https://gamebanana.com/games/5744

Good luck
Lukisav

Unread post by Lukisav » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:53 pm

Hello Tubers. How you been? Nobody really uses that site so. I would only like to say It's been a week or a so. I have tried my best to apologize and to talk to you guys. Most of you do not respond. I have responded to the forum page, and i never got a second response back. I want to say thank you for keeping re-volt alive, and for having this cool site that help all of us. Yes i have been a pain in the back. With the constant THIS and RIMS, i have understood my mistakes. I have been overly annoying at this point. I have just focused on myself instead of thinking of you guys as well. Also i have realized that my skins have glitches, and it is a shame for a creator from 2019 to have glitches like the pure black. I understand my mistakes and I want to get a final chance guys. I love re-volt and i want to be back in my home. It's my birthday in May, and my biggest birthday present would be unbanning me and giving me back my account. I acknowledge my glitches and mistakes and i will improve this time. Just saying. It's humane to make mistakes, it's humane to forgive and try to fix everything up.
Lukisav

Unread post by Lukisav » Wed May 04, 2022 4:03 pm

Hello. It's Been A Month. I have learned a lot this month. I learned my lesson. I Hope The Admins Have Been Okay. I would like sincerely ask to appeal my account. I do not see what did i do so horrifying that i can not get another shot. Yes, i have been a pain the back with asking what to fix, for posting content that got mistakes, and for posting all of my content at once in the beginning. But that's in the past, i have understood my mistakes and i would like to get my account reinstated. Everyone makes mistakes, and i think i deserve another shot.