I beat Re-Volt

Talk about general topics regarding Re-Volt and the community.

I beat Re-Volt

Unread post by 607 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:37 pm

Despite Re-Volt probably being my most played video game, I'd never actually beaten it. xD That's because since I started playing it in 2007, I've been mostly interested in custom tracks. I had played through the championships a few times, but I'd never cared to go through the great amount of challenge times to beat.
I did it now, though... on N64! I'm sure that made it extra challenging. ;P
I got all stars on the stunt arena too!
Ced!

Re: I beat Re-Volt

Unread post by Ced! » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:11 am

:o I never completely finished Re-Volt !!!
Did you use the code carnival or super pro car for this or is it without cheating ?
(collected all the stars on the stunt arena seems impossible to me without it).

Unread post by 607 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:06 pm

Ced! wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:11 am :o I never completely finished Re-Volt !!!
Did you use the code carnival or super pro car for this or is it without cheating ?
(collected all the stars on the stunt arena seems impossible to me without it).
This was on N64, I don't think anyone has managed to get custom cars into there. I don't know if the codes work, but I didn't use any. With Panga Stunt Arena isn't too hard. The hardest part were some of the time trials. I spent a long time on Museum 1 M, if I recall correctly.
Ced!

Unread post by Ced! » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:10 pm

Wow, congratulations ! 8-)
(I had to restart the game several times, according to PC crashes. And I have less and less patience for that. Like some Creators tracks can only be played the original 4 cups won, I use a Super Pro car to unlock what needs to be unlocked :ninja: )
But I remember at the time having a lot of difficulty with the Stunt Arena...