[Glitch] Skin Selector - It works poorly after the suffix length limit

Report issues or bugs in RVGL or ask for help regarding any Re-Volt topic.
Santiii727

[Glitch] Skin Selector - It works poorly after the suffix length limit

Unread post by Santiii727 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:36 pm

I detected that the skin selector has an problem after the suffix length, if you put a skin with longer character names (Unlimited name), it does not detect it and therefore it will be displayed within the game, a double from another skin that works correctly.

The normal thing is that the skin is not automatically shown, but a double of another one that already exists within the game appears.
Huki
Developer

Re: [Glitch] Skin Selector - It works poorly after the suffix length limit

Unread post by Huki » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:56 am

Santiii727 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:36 pm I detected that the skin selector has an problem after the suffix length, if you put a skin with longer character names (Unlimited name), it does not detect it and therefore it will be displayed within the game, a double from another skin that works correctly.

The normal thing is that the skin is not automatically shown, but a double of another one that already exists within the game appears.
This will be fixed, thanks for the report.
Santiii727

Re-Volt Re: [Glitch] Skin Selector - It works poorly after the suffix length limit

Unread post by Santiii727 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:52 pm

Huki wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:56 am
Santiii727 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:36 pm I detected that the skin selector has an problem after the suffix length, if you put a skin with longer character names (Unlimited name), it does not detect it and therefore it will be displayed within the game, a double from another skin that works correctly.

This will be fixed, thanks for the report.
It's fixed, thx!