Zeino's Monthly Time Trial Challenges

A place for tourneys, competitions and other online racing events.
Zeino

Re: Zeino's Monthly Time Trial Challenges

Unread post by Zeino » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:09 am

Hey,
This month we have ZTT of November! I don't have a exact theme im going for this month, but I guess it'll be nice. Even tough winners here literally don't get a thing, you might still have fun with this months version! Rules stay the same, for more info check previous ZTT announcements, yet the tracklist changes once again.

The car we'll be using is Slingshot.

The tracklist is as it follows:
  • ToySoldierz R
  • HMS Invincible: Redux
  • Rooftops R
  • Molten Caverns
  • Helios R
The deadline for posting your times is the 1st December 12:00 UTC!
Remember, you can post your times in the form of screenshots in this forum thread or send them to me directly trought discord [Tryxn (Zeino)#7121].
With everything said, good luck and have fun once again!
i drive bendor and

Zeino

Unread post by Zeino » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:29 pm

Hey and welcome to the last ZTT of 2020!
This month we have ZTT of December! Because it is christmas, we will be using some festive cars and tracks. Even tough winners here literally don't get a thing, you might still have fun with this months version! Rules stay the same, for more info check previous ZTT announcements, yet the tracklist changes once again. Last time we had no participants so i win again, looool easy win 4 me

The car we'll be using is Toyeca, Humma, Cougar and AMW! Choose which one you like.

• Snowland 1
  • Wildland R
  • White Rose Chapel
  • Spa-Volt 1 R
  • Ghost Town 1
The deadline for posting your times is the 1st January 12:00 UTC!
Remember, you can post your times in the form of screenshots in this forum thread or send them to me directly trought discord [Tryxn (Zeino)#7121].
With everything said, good luck and have fun once again!
i drive bendor and

Zeino

Unread post by Zeino » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:58 pm

Whats up all, I've been waiting, got no entries, been sad myself, BUT!
This month we have THE EPIC ZTT of April!!!!

Rooftops
S̴͎͌͝m̸̖͜͠ą̵̂̕s̸̯̋̄h̷̝̿r̵̺͖̊͘i̴̮̼̔d̵̖̖̋e̶͎͕̋ ̴͗̋͜C̷̳͝í̸̪̖̈́r̷̥͓͌̅c̴̼̈́u̶̢͠ì̵̫͕̂t̵̺̎͘ ̸̼̥̕R̴̤̲͗̈́
S̷̨̨̨̹̻̞͉̜̺̤̏ẅ̴̨̧̛̭͈̪͈̪̬̟̗́̄̾͋̔̆̊͊̈́̈́͂ą̴̞̻̘͙̫͕͕̯̓͂̐̆n̴̡̪̱̦̦̮͓͆̍͂͌͒̂͠ͅ ̸̟̙̖͈̹͇̥͔̊̔̂ͅS̶̩͓͖͍͉̫͊̉̍̿̒͜͠t̶̬̖̼́̃ͅr̶̩̮̬̫͔̃̈e̵̢̮̥̦͎̯̯̻͍͌ę̶̼̱͈͕̣̮̯͙͕̰̱̈́͋͗́͆͝t̷͈̠̖̰̹̚
Ŗ̶̢͎̫͍̗̮̫̙̜̩̞̆͑̔̒͌̐͛́̀̚͜͜͝o̶̢̧̫̣̣̦̦̯͓̺͈͇̪͇̯̩̲̣̻̖̯̹̗͚̒͆͑̿̇͑͛́͆̚͜ó̸̟̪̣̖͔̌̋̍̿̿͗͑̏̊͆́̍͂́̏̅͗͌̕͘͠͠f̷̡̨̢̜̞̲͕̻̹̦̜͕͎͈̖̪͖̦̺̯̥̘́̄͒̔̍͑͂̄̕̕̕ţ̸̯̱͖̥̒͛̎̇̐̀̂͌̀̊͒̿̑̈́̐͆̇̽̓̀̈́͘̚ỡ̷̧̼̼̝͙̮͓̠̬̖̇͑͗̍̐͐̓̌͘̕͜͝p̶̧̛̙̺̺͔̘̺̟͇̼͓͙͔̉̇̈́͒͝͝ ̷̪̫͕͚̩̤͎̭̎͠C̷̢̧̧̨̢̹͚͚̝͚͖̩̬̺̫͉͙͒͐̔̅́̄̅͑̒͛̍̚̚̕͝h̶̞͚̎̔̂͘ͅa̵̩̥͖̖͖̤̯̙̪̤͚̦̗̩͂̌̏̈́̓̔͌̈̈̓̽̉̌̿̔̔̂̂̐̕͝ͅṣ̶̢̢̩͓̳̮̼̞̞͎̪͓̰̺͓̙̬͚̠̝̹̪̃̀͑͊̿͐̈̍̂̈́̀̍̍́́͂͝ͅȇ̸̡̢̨̨̬̳͈͖̗͇̬̺͙͓̦͚̮̂̃̎̾͊̈̉̌͌̈́̉̽͘͘͘͘͝ͅ:̴̡̥͔̱͎̲̼̙͖̑̍͋́͋͑̇̿̄͊͂̌̚̕̕ͅ ̴̨̹̗̗̰̦̗̫̹͚̝̔̌͌̃̃̉̍̃̈́̈́̔̎̌̈̕͘R̶̡͕̻͚̮̝̰̙͕̞̗̦̱̖̪͍̼͇̬̮͖̓̐̐̐̒̊̃̌̎̃̄̐͛͆̀̋͂̊̆͋͠͝e̴̡̨̢̖̯̠̗͓̻̯̖̳̠͖͔̜̻̰̟̱̓͑͒́̾̔̃͊͜d̶̞̬̤̼͉̺̻͎̹̺̥͈͆͐͐̈́̑͆̍͒͋̆͗̚͘͝͝u̷̦̹̬̙̞̻͖̇̃́̒͜ͅẍ̸̲̯̣̲̞̦̪̮̹͍̞̬̖͂̉̎̓̿̊͊̋͛̒̐͒̓̾̑̃̓̇̽́̄̌͝͠ͅ ̶̹̩͑̐̉́̓͝R̶̨͓̪̼̞͈̥̲͉͈̻̗̫̝͆̐̽̔͗̇̈́̏̓̔̈̑̐̔̿̔͘͜͝͝
Toys In The Hood 1

BONUS TRACK! (worth 2x the amount of points!!!!!!)
School's Out! 2

The deadline for posting your times is the 1st May 12:00 UTC! (or before i post the next post lul)
With everything said, good luck and.̸̨̡̨̢̛̲̦͍͉̱̪͚̜͍͚̖̯̮̝̯̤̟͈̩̱̤̜̇̎̾̀̑̈́̀̐͆.̴̡̢̧̧̢̢̛̝̩̮͖̙̼̞̥͉̮̝͙̫͉̜͎̞̤̭̺̻̰̮͓͚̣̺̱̗̤͈͖̜̣̖̩̺̠͇̖̦̥͈̝̠̲̤̝̟̗̹͓͂̓̿̇̽͆́̃̂͂̉̒̃͆̇͐͑̍̀̿̂́̇̀̐̌̃̔̓͂̈́̂̒̚͘̕͜͜͠͝͠͝͝.̷̨̢̨͙̺͇̫͎̥͎̺̞͔̝̹͖͇̭̮̝̠͈̞̦̰̝͊͂̈͗̓̅͐̾̃̊̿̑͒̔͗͂̀͌̑̏͌̆̃̄͗̽͒̌̈͂̚̕ͅ.̷̧͖͓̟̖̮̯̟̰͖̭̥̥̯̲͉̣̠͉̠͍̬̌͋̎̌͒.̶̡̛̬̫̞͇̫̦̠̟͉̥̭̙̯̗̜̺̹͇͍̜͙̱͕̺̗̽͗̏̔͆͒̎̌͒̒̓͗́̌͆́̏̈́̍͊͗̅̽̔̉̽́̄̂́̇̊̿̊̀̇̋̊̀̂͆̀̈́̂͊̎̐͗͛͊̍͘͘̚͜͠͠͝͝.̸̨̢̡̤̯̘̰̜̼̭͍͚͙͕̦͇̩̪̗̪̩̪̲̪̪̹̹͕͕̻̖̱̹͓̗̖̹͉͚̳̯͉̥̘̗̪̐͗̊́̏̈̌̃̽̏̆̈̍̍̒͌̏͒̕̚ͅͅ.̴̡̧̨̨̡̡̳̮̫̮͇͍͎̱̗̱̬̬̯͓̬̻̱̥͖̖̹̜̮̙͉̤͎̰̮̱͕̩͉̲̣̠͓̰͓̺͙͙͈̳͙̮͍̘̉́̾̈́͜ͅͅͅ
i drive bendor and

Kilabarus

Unread post by Kilabarus » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:38 pm

:gabe:
► Show Spoiler