Re-Volt Repaint Contest Second Month #newrvrc9 (CLOSED)

Talk about general topics regarding Re-Volt and the community.
TrixedXD

Re-Volt Repaint Contest Second Month #newrvrc9 (CLOSED)

Unread post by TrixedXD » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:44 pm

Greeting Re-Volt fellows, today I'm happy to announce the second month of my repaint contest. What's up with this competition? Well, RV Repaint Contest, or how I like to call it RVRC, it's mainly made for sharing the creative spirit of each member of our community. What's the rules? Well:

1)First of all, be original as possible.
2)Respect the monthly theme.
3)Keep the stock like look of your skin (in case it is not a real livery theme).
4)Don't discourage the other participants.
5)And most important, have fun. :D

Second month theme is... drums please

-Race Cars.

Examples: https://imgur.com/a/D5n4I9L

"What's the main point of this theme?" you may ask.

This theme focuses on race cars . Basically, make a racimg livery, as unique as possible (like using various colours, patterns, use teams and stock decals, even your own, try to keep it as original as possible, and so on). You can choose whatever stock/io pack cars you want, as long as it respects the main theme. Alright, hope to see you there and good luck!!!

Judges:
-Trixed
-Mighty Cucumber
-Xarc

Note: There's no need to alterate any original file or value in parameters, just a cosmetic look. Contact Trixed, Mighty or Xarc when your work is done or simply post in here.

:Your entry should be stock like, not a copy-cat of a real racing brand. Yes, you can inspire in some way, but keep in mind that there are still author rights and we can risk copyrights.

Deadline: 3 March (correct date)
Last edited by TrixedXD on Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xarc

Re: Re-Volt Repaint Contest Second Month #newrvrc9

Unread post by Xarc » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:26 pm

My entry, "RVRC 20" for Shining Fairy:

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:00 pm

My entry for February: "Red Snake" for Zipper.

- Original mapping
- 256x256 px

As you know, Zippers mapping is very limiting (and a mess), but I like this - you have to try out a lot, to get things to work somehow. "Red Snake" is based on my other "Snake" repaints for Zipper, but I added some additional stuff this time.

Known issues: The down-side of the car is red as well, because the whole bottom of the car is mapped on a side-part of the car, which is impossible to make black at a non-black car, because this place will be used at a lot of (visible) different places of the car.
TrixedXD

Unread post by TrixedXD » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:08 pm

RVRC2 will be extended for 30 more days so you can finish your skins on time. Hehe.
TrixedXD

Unread post by TrixedXD » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:37 pm

My entry for RVRC: LR CO. for LR64Image