[Closed] No Difficulty Access ?

Report issues or bugs in RVGL or ask for help regarding any Re-Volt topic.
crazyrexz

[Closed] No Difficulty Access ?

Unread post by crazyrexz » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:06 pm

hi friends and devs, ive been looking for some difficulty options, is it a bug or it is not exist? i want to change it, because game is bit hard for newbies like me, enemy looks smart and take turns without fail, for info im in silver cup first level, using android latest build 2019. appreciate your answer and help. tia
Wichilie

Re: No Difficulty Access ?

Unread post by Wichilie » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:37 pm

There's no way to make the AI drive worse (apart from editing the AI file that comes with every track, but that's probably not what you want). You can however try selecting Junior RC as your racing mode. This slows down every car, which might make it easier for you to take turns.
crazyrexz

Unread post by crazyrexz » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:27 pm

Wichilie wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:37 pm There's no way to make the AI drive worse (apart from editing the AI file that comes with every track, but that's probably not what you want). You can however try selecting Junior RC as your racing mode. This slows down every car, which might make it easier for you to take turns.
yep its slowing, already finishing with junior on bronze, its possible. but in silver its not possible, enemy more fast than me and im smoked behind them, the powerups is intimidating too, especially first track on silver, it requires enough speed on jump to pass the powerups, or slowing down to make safe landing
Wichilie

Unread post by Wichilie » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:11 pm

Ah, alright. You can try unlocking some faster cars in your current class by completing a few hidden challenges. I've put them in a spoiler tag in case you want to figure them out yourself. They are:
► Show Spoiler
Other than that, it mostly comes down to practice. I'm sure you'll get it eventually, so don't give up ;­)
VaidX47
Administrator

Unread post by VaidX47 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:37 pm

Touchscreen input? It's generally more difficult to play racing games with it than with a controller or keyboard.
Re-Volt isn't an easy game and it needs precise button presses, since RVGL is based on a PC version, android build doesn't have any specific options to make AI weaker.

But as was said, you just need to keep trying and you will eventually pass them.
aka Vaid; >[MediaFire Stuff]<
Huki
Developer

Unread post by Huki » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:23 pm

Also, keep in mind that Single Races have easier AI compared to Championship races, so I advise you to complete single races from each tier first and unlock faster cars before attempting the cup. Do the other challenges too as mentioned in Wichilie's post. The difficulty is internally set like this: single races (in any track) are easiest, followed by Bronze, Silver, Gold cups, and Platinum cup has the hardest AI settings.