Kiwi's Skin Archive

Post your own tools and resources, as well as your cars and tracks.
kiwi

Re: Kiwi's Skin Archive

Unread post by kiwi » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:57 pm

Team Maniac RC have a third driver now! Welcome on board, Moddie! And here is Moddies Toyeca skin. Same as me, he will also get a Humma skin in the same design soon. Team Maniac RC is complete now, with our Pro-Driver Vlad, Mid-Tier driver Kiwi, and Rookie driver Moddie.

More personal skins to follow!
Moddie's Toyeca (Download Personal Skin Pack)

And here is the next skin I've done today. It's the personal Toyeca skin for Waluigi MB. The colors are based on the famous Waluigi character from Super Mario Bros.

That's it for today!
Walauigi MB's Toyeca (Download Personal Skin Pack)

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:00 pm

The next skin in line was a personal skin for Cosmin, who is driving for Team GDE. The team provided me some cool decals I should use, so this skin turned out quite well. :)

More to follow! Cosmin's Toyeca (Download Personal Skin Pack)

Today I finished another Humma, after some time. It's the skin for Vendett5. He gave me complete freedom regarding the design, and below you can see the result.

More skins to follow! Vendett5's Humma (Download Personal Skin Pack)

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:08 am

Ohnej asked me to do him a personal Toyeca skin, but without any sponsor decals or numbers. In addition, it should be related to a special Manga character. So, this was a pretty new task for me. The result below is what I was able to achieve. Pretty hard to let a car look interesting without any of the typical racing car things...oof!

A few more skins to follow! Ohnej's Toyeca (Download Personal Skin Pack)

Here is Delecto's Toyeca skin, for his Bempis eSports team. Yes, the logo is based on the Pepsi brand, but the colors are inverted. ;)

3 more skins will follow!
Delecto's Toyeca (Download Personal Skin Pack)

ZipperZbieracz

Unread post by ZipperZbieracz » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:46 am

Dam nice skins, all or most of them very good ful stars
kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:01 pm

Thanks Zipper, glad you like them.

OK, today I worked on Moddie's Humma skin. It shares the same design with his Toyeca skin, I just transfered it to Humma.
Below Moddies skin, you can see my personal 1v1 skin. It has the same design as Moddies, cause we are in the same team.

One more skin to follow!
Moddie's Humma (Download Personal Skin Pack)

Kiwi's Humma (Download Personal Skin Pack)

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:16 pm

With today I am finished with making personal skins for people. I have done 19 skins in the past 1.5 weeks. The last skin I made is for Michel, and it's a Toyeca skin. Now I'm looking forward for the skin package, which will be compiled by Stingox in the next few days. I hope, a lot more people had done some cool skins. :)

By the way! As soon Stingox' skin pack is released, I will provide also direct downloads to the skins I made here in my skins thread.

And here is Michel's skin:
Michel's Toyeca (Download Personal Skin Pack)

OMER_GAMER

Unread post by OMER_GAMER » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:43 am

Kiwi, do you make these skins to people who want it? Or is it for some other reason?
(I'm not good at leather, for example the leather in my profile picture is not that good, I was going to ask me if you could make a custom leather :/

If you say I do, this is my discord number, you can throw it here OMER_GAMER # 1263