Online car rating suggestion thread

A place for tourneys, competitions and other online racing events.
svito

Online car rating suggestion thread

Unread post by svito » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:26 pm

First car I noticed is Rice Ball, Semi-Pro in game and it plays well within that class, rated as Advanced in online car classes and it plays as bit OP within that class in my opinion. Thoughts? :sirblob:
Kipy

Re: Online car rating suggestion thread

Unread post by Kipy » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:11 am

Re-Volt I/O classes are not equal with ingame default classes.
kiwi

Re: Online car rating suggestion thread

Unread post by kiwi » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:26 am

I think svito know that the classes are not the same, but he rather want to suggest changes to the I/O car ratings. Did I understand this correct, svito? I think it is a nice idea, to have a thread for such discussions. :)

Regarding Rice Ball:
I think the car fit pretty well in the Advanced class at Online races. I drove it twice in the last months, and it felt OK compared to other cars in the Advanced class. At some tracks the car seems a little bit OP, because of it's good performance, but it definitly has disadvantages in pickup races. If you manage to get away in the beginning (AND you make no big mistakes), you have good chances to win. Personally I would keep it in the Advanced class. In the Semi-Pro class it would be one of the worst cars I think, and people would pick it even less often. At the moment there are already very few people who pick Rice Ball, which is sad, because it's a very nice stock-like car.

I browsed through the results of some recent Advanced class sessions, where Rice Ball was picked by players:
GForce is a very good player, and he was able to reach place one with RiceBall on February 2nd, but "only" with 164 points and three wins. It would be interesting how Whitedoom, Stvictorar or Laggeerok can perform with it.